Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Smile..damn it

Oh my gosh, stop looking like you are carrying the weight of the world and smile.
People do not want to associate themselves with people that are negative and especially if you work with the public, asmile goes a long way.
Maybe it is part of your master plan .. if you look miserable people will leave you alone..they will.
Or maybe you just do not even know that you look miserable, maybe you have been in a funk so long you just do not realize.
Either way.. snap out of it.
Sure you may have problems and have bills and may not have the perfect job.. join the crowd.
If you smile people will most likely smile back and you will get more accomplished, you sure will feel better about yourself.
Nothing good comes out of living in a shelter and pushing people away.
Smile.. damn it

1 comment:

Road Warrior said...

I have to go back 40 years,and say what made my future wife attractive to me.....It was her ear to ear grin....Happy attitude,GOD,I just could not get enough...Ever meet somebody who's smile brightened up every room they went into?You could be that person,eliminate the negative and find a way to smile.....That brings up a story from last week....WE were at the grocery store and Beer was on sale...I put some in the cart and she said,we don't need that put it back.....Then 20 minutes later she was piling $150 worth of make up and beauty stuff in the cart,I asked why.Her answer was to make me more attractive to you....I said....The beer was cheaper and does the same thing......My funeral is next Tuesday....