Tuesday, July 29, 2014

The best day of my life

I took my family to Newport R.I. recently and we spent the day walking around and we wend a sail on a boat that gave you a short tour of the area.
One of the crew members let my 6 year old grandson to help raise the sail.
We went for ice cream and walked around some more.
At the end of the day my grandson told my daughter that is was the best day of his life.

The great part is my grandson says that a lot, rather playing in his backyard or walking around with the family he normally responds at the end of the " This has been the Best Day of my Life".

Wouldn't it be great if that is how we needed each one of our days?

Why not at least work toward it?

That is my wish for each and every one of you...at the end of each day you can say-
"This has been the Best Day of my Life".

LIFE.....LIVE IT

No comments: